Friday, January 22, 2010

Comment # 19 ...you won!

she said....
"Did you say german glass glitter? I SO love glitter!! I am already a follower!

It is beautiful! Just beautiful! And what a kind gesture to auction one off on e-bay! I am going over!

Lou Cinda :)"

and it said....

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max:40
Result:
19
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congratulations Lou Cinda!
Thanks so much everyone for participating...
I simply loved reading your comments!!
You are all the sweetest, dearest people!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats to you,
Lou Cinda.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Congrats, Lou Cinda!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Heartfelt congratulations, Lou Cinda! And this time around I really mean congratulations because somehow I don't think I'll be missing out on more beauty from Ms. Small. :)

CosmoGirl Carla said...

A huge congrats to you, Lou Cinda! You are one lucky lady. :o)

Claudia said...

Congratulations to Lou Cinda! You will love Paula's work!

xo
Claudia

Stacey said...

Yay for Lou Cinda! She will be so excited. :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations to Lou Cinda! Woo hoo! Lucky, lucky girl! I'm glad your prize is going to make everything sparkly for you!