Saturday, December 24, 2011

(´¨*·.(´¨*·.¸(´¨*·.¸Merry Christmas!!¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)¸.·*´¨)

What a wild ride it has been....this past month or so.  Since early December we've painted and shipped over 60 signs! I loved every minute of it...even though it meant pizza for dinner more times than I like to recall!

I couldn't get to blogging, but oh how I've missed it and really missed visiting all of you.

Say hello to Jr. Miss Sussex County... Caela Grim!
I received the cutest thankyou card and these photos from Caela for letting her borrow my car to parade with this Christmas season....isn't she just adorable? 




You're so welcome Caela....my little car looks quite famous!!



I didn't get to do alot of decorating but I did get the tree up and somehow found time
to decorate at least the front door....



Next week I'll show you the gift I made for my daughter Hannah...it was inspired by this diy makeup table I found on pinterest....

It really came out quite awesome and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she opens it tomorrow morning! (gee I hope she doesnt read this!!)


Be safe everyone and have yourselves a....

(´¨*·.¸(´¨*·.(´¨*·.¸(´¨*·.¸(´¨*·.¸Merry Christmas!!¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)¸.·*´¨)    ¸.·*´¨)¸.·*´¨)¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)

xo
paula

9 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

You have been one busy girl!

I only got as far as putting lights on my trees and then I ended up in the hospital with a nasty appendix that had to come out. I am home now and have about 2 more weeks of rest and then let the games begin again!

Merry Merry!
LuLu~*xoxo

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...you are giving Santa's workshop a run for their money!

Merry Christmas!

Claudia said...

Merry Christmas, Paula!

xo
Claudia

stefanie said...

wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas, Paula! Hope you and yours had a great day! wishing you all the best for the New Year!

Hugs to you,
Lisa

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hello Paula~
We missed you too, glad youar e back. Wishing you a Happy New Year (Im too late for Christmas but hope it was wonderful). Would love to feature you over at Launch Your Creativity. let me know if you are interested.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I love your front entry! Gorgeous!

Can't wait to see the gift you gave Hannah!

Happy New Year, Paula!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo. Also a lovely decorations on you front door. :)

houses for sale

~ cheryl said...

Paula - Happy New Year! I'm a recent subscriber to your blogs, but love your style and signs. I also really liked the front door holiday decorations you had. I think your makeup table looks better than the one that inspired you. Thanx for taking the time to blog - it makes those that follow inspired. Best wishes,
~ cheryl