Saturday, March 6, 2010

Catching my breath...

after an incredibly busy week! I don't know how many signs I painted and shipped, but it was alot! One thing I learned...again...you can't rush painting. Feeling a little pressure with so many orders I somehow managed to mess one up & had to start over. Not a good way to start my week. But things got better
(after I had a teensy, weensy, itty, bitty
complete meltdown!!!
funny how a little meltdown can clear the mind, huh?
I reccomend one at least once a month! LOL:)

and I'm almost, almost caught up!
(which means I'm almost close to finishing my next giveaway sign too!!!)

This weekend promises to be beautiful...in the 50's and lot's of sunshine!
That has me chanting... "ladybugs Kathryn, lot's and lot's of ladybugs"....
one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies!! do you remember?

This afternoon we're playing tennis...yippeeeeee!!!


and I get to wear my new tennis shoes!!

{their pink, to match my pink raquet!!}

and we'll play tomorrow too...and then on Monday,

I won't be able to walk!! lol:)

As a sweet ending to this beautiful weekend, my college boy comes home for sping break Sunday night!!! He would of been home last night but decided to stay the weekend to spend every minute he could with his sweetheart...
that's my boy:)


{my favorite picture of Mike & Caitlyn}

This week I'm looking foward to catching up on visiting some of your blogs:)


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend with lot's of sunshine!
¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ paula

10 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Cute shoes! Cute son too! Melt down huh...here we call then "come- a- parts"...glad you are getting so much done! Come say hi :D

Unknown said...

As per my last post, maybe you should try painting upside down!!LOL! Enjoy the great weather this weekend!

Sandy xox

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wonderful that you had so many orders and that you make such fantastic signs. Hope you have a great Sunday!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Sounds like you had quite the busy week, Paula! So happy your mini-meltdown didn't debilitate you for too long! LOL

My "baby" boy is home for break too. Only he came home on crutches. YIKES!

Love the new sneaks! My running shoes are pink too! ;o)

Oh, and the movie quote - one of my FAVORITES!!!! "Under The Tuscan Sun". I so want to live there!

Have a Happy Sunday!
Carla

Victoria said...

I'm dying for one of your signs, maybe for my birthday but don't worry...that's not til June:) I think everyone started drooling over when Cindy posted the link here! I laughed at your comment of having a meltdown, we do need those once in a while!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Meltdowns! I used to have them back in the days when I still had estrogen. Now I have wrinkles instead. :)

I'm so glad the sign business continues to boom. Pam received hers yesterday and LOVED it!!!! YAY!

Wasn't our weekend weather gorgeous??!!! Finally, it's like Delaware in these parts!

Enjoy Mike's visit home!!! Love your tennis shoes!!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Paula,
Good things come to those who wait, so don't rush. I am sure everyone does not mind waiting for your beautiful and creative signs. I know I don't mind at all. You are one very talented lady!.
Take care and enjoy your day,
Big hugs, Elizabeth

Terry said...

I just visited your Etsy shop and your signs are beautiful! I can hardly wait for your next giveaway!

Dionne said...

Oh no, you had to start again?! But I am sure it looked AMAZING in the end. And how lovely that your son came home to see you! I love this photo, they both look so happy!

Annesphamily said...

I am following you! Now I must post so I can entry again! I love it over here thanks to Jen! She is one crafty girl! You girls make me smile. :)