Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CSN winner & new signs!!

Well hello sweet friends!I want to say the chill is ending here but I'm afraid to jinx us and *poof* make it snow!lol...so I'll just hush and enjoy the sun quietly.
Hope it's getting better where you are.I know one place that will be happy today...over at Linda's ...aka A La Carte!!Linda your lucky number 11 came up! Congrats on winning my CSN $55.00 giveaway!!

Min:1
Max:42
Result:
11
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
(I tried to get that little random.org photo to put here but??? it wouldn't let me??)

Okay...take a look, I've been a busy bee painting these dreary winter days away!
(each photo is a link to the item in my etsy shop)


First... a little bling for your studio!
next... I finally finished my latest putti... she now declaresLa Belle Jardin ~ The beautiful Garden~ ...all chippy, cracked and worn but oh so elegant!

Then a little ooh la la...

tell your sweetie it's okay to get you lingerie this Valentine's day...lingerie for the wall ... oui!


Off to London, Notting Hill to be exact...well, dreaming of it anyways,

someday

*sigh*


Okay...I saved the most exciting one for last.

I've gone a little retro with this one.

It was inspired by everyone's favorite carnival gal...Lulu!!

did you see her blog post where she shared this photo she snapped?


well it inspired this...



The Tempest!...so much fun to create... the whole time I was remeniscing about my teenage years..Friday nights at Rocky Point Park in Warwick Rhode Island...it was THE place to be...any of you New Englanders remember Rocky Point? I was there just about every friday night ~ either there or Bobby's Rollaway in Pawtucket, roller skating! okay, now I feel old. :( Hope everyone is having a good week! I'm off to clean my studio, I've created quite a mess, as usual:)

16 comments:

Char said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner. The signs are gorgeous, Char

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I think you out did yourself with that Tempest sign, Paula! That looks great! Of course, I'm more the "Studio" kind of girl! : ) Great ideas for Valentine's gifts.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I am doing a happy dance! I am so excited I won your CSN giveaway! Yippee! Oh so fun to go shopping from my couch on a cold January day!

Love all your new signs! Love the french lingerie sign, it would look cute in my bedroom...ooh la la indeed!

hugs, Linda

Victoria said...

Oh gosh, I'm in love with that 2nd sign you made!!! I'm going to have to scrounge up some moulah for that eventually!!

Congratulations and happy shopping to the lucky winner!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Congrats, Linda!!! Love love love the new signs!!!!

xxoo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Paula...you have outdone yourself again! The new signs are wonderful and I am so happy my Tempest photo inspired you to create a carnival sign!!

You rock!

xoxo

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Paula,
You have been a busy girl! I love,love the corset..but then I love all your signs..big sigh I wish I could have one of everything...I do...
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

Blondie's Journal said...

Congratulations to Linda!! I love your new signs...the STUDIO sign is going to be flying out the door!

XO,
Jane

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats to Linda! And I LOVE YOUR new signs...especially the retro look! You'll want to make more of those! ♥

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Love your talent Paula! I'll be shopping for me once we get settled in the new home! Yay!! Hope you're keeping warm... if not I'll send some sunshine your way.

Hugs, Amber

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Rocky Point!!!! Aaaahhh, the memories!!

Love all your new signs Paula...but you know which one is my favorite!!

Have a great weekend!!

Lisa said...

LOL! were the skates the 4 wheel rollers! These signs are so so wonderful! I do like your reminiscing sign!

Oh and congratulations to your winner, I'm going to go take a peek!

Heaven's Walk said...

Congrats, Linda, you lucky girl!

Paula - your Tempest sign is just aaawwwesome!!!! Great job!

xoxo laurie

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Simply WONDERFUL, Paula! I need more wall space!!!

Tracey said...

I am so glad to find you...such a artist! Have a great day!

Debbie said...

Hello Paula...the studio sign is so neat!! I want to get over to your shop and order a "Bliss" sign. I'm using the "Secret Garden" sign in my header currently...gives me hope for warmer weather.
Have fun cleaning your studio!!
Hugs,
Debbie@lakehouse