Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pay No Attention to that Man Behind the Curtain!






that's what I said to myself yesterday when I walked by the tv, the news was on.


methinks they are bound and determined to depress me, or at the very least scare us to death!
...so I thought, (as I clicked the power button on the remote)...

"hmmmm....pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"






it's much more fun to close your eyes, click your heels and repeat......





....there's no place like home...there's no place like home.....


even if home looks like this....

I try to put things away...but they keep coming back out!

I'll be away from ebay this week as I'm busy working on several orders...(yay!) but as I sit and paint my mind is wandering from one idea to another for my next 'original work' sign.

Soooo ready for beach season....last weekend I got to help out getting our Delaware beaches ready for the season...I was part of a group of volunteers that planted beach grass all along out beautiful shores....

I was assigned to Bethany Beach, one of my favorites!









Hundreds of volunteers showed up and it was so much fun!...afterwards I took the rest of the day to myself and went antiquing and thrifting...now I was really having fun!
A fun store at Bethany, 'Jane, Sweet Jane' wasn't open but I snapped a picture cuz I just love their pink building and sign!















one more thing before I go...
the 2nd issue of "Blissfully Traveled " is out...





click here to get yours!



à tout à l'heure!
paula

1 comment:

Zinnia's on Melrose said...

Thank you for the shout out! I just received my proof in the mail, and it is great! A few little tweeks here and there, but it is divine!!! Your ad banner looks great! I hope it brings you much business. And I love that storefront, too. You must take pics and submit for an article in the magazine. I adore vintage pinups!!!!
HUgs, Tricia